Development of marketing & client strategies and tactics, as well as to translate
theory into action.
10 hrs a month or more if needed
Marketing and Communication Unit
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop marketing plan.
- Work as an advocate and leader for marketing and client strategies, and business -critical pursuits.
- Lead the development of chosen marketing strategy and tactics execution.
- Advise marketing team about chosen marketing strategy and tactics execution.
- Articulate marketing strategy to creative team for concept development and creative expression.
- Work closely with Austability marketing team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- An ability to devise a strategy, but to be prepared to be hands-on and help deliver.
- An ability to translate theory into action and coordinate across a diverse group of stakeholders to promote excellence and augment a variety of strategies.
- An ability to lead projects and deliver to multiple deadlines.
- Strong attention to details, problem-solving ability, and innovations.
- Proven success in a similar or related role.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- At least 5 years marketing experience with focus on ABM and Content marketing, within a professional services environment.